This page contains the terms and conditions applicable to contracts for the provision of services concluded by Bel Mare Resort with a customer who, upon conclusion of the contract, becomes a guest of the facility. The conclusion of a contract for the provision of services is deemed to be a successful payment made by the customer. Before concluding a contract for the provision of services, you should read the content of the terms and conditions. Services provided by Bel Mare Resort include Accommodation, catering, entertainment, Internet, recreation and relaxation, and tourist services.
Terms and conditions
- Bel Mare Resort in Międzyzdroje is a year-round facility open 24/7.
- The apartment/room is rented for the so-called hotel day.
- The Hotel Day starts at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 the next day.
- Guests should report their wish to extend their stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival to the Reception by 7:00 p.m. on the day before their stay expires.
- The Facility will accept the Guest's wish to extend the stay subject to the availability of the Apartments.
- The extension of a hotel day will require the Guest to pay half the cost of the standard price for a full hotel day. Extending a hotel day beyond 8 hours is treated as renting the Apartment for another night, according to the applicable price list for apartment rentals, unless the Facility agrees with the Guest on individual terms for extending the night.
- Guests may not transfer the Apartment to other persons, even if the period for which they have paid the fee due for the stay has not expired.
- Persons not registered at the Hotel may stay in the room from 09:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. After 10:00 p.m. there is an obligation to register additional persons staying in the Apartment with the Guest. The obligation to register an additional person rests with the Guest renting the Apartment. Registering an additional person implies that the Guest should incur the costs associated with it, according to the applicable price list of services.
- The Hotel may refuse to accommodate a Guest who, during the previous stay, grossly violated the terms and conditions, causing damage to the facility's property or other Guests, or damage to the Guests' property, the Hotel’s employees, or other persons staying at the Hotel, or otherwise disrupted the peaceful stay of Guests or the operation of the Apartments at Bel Mare Resort.
- The Hotel provides services of its category and standard. In case of any concerns regarding the quality of services, the Guest is requested to report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will enable the Hotel to respond immediately and rectify any shortcomings or errors. The Hotel is obliged to provide:
- The Hotel is obliged to provide:
a. appropriate conditions for the Guest's full and undisturbed rest,
b. a safe stay, including the security of maintaining the secrecy of information about the Guest, unless authorized law enforcement agencies request access to the data of persons staying at the Hotel.
c. professional and courteous handling of all services provided at the Facility,
d. cleaning the Apartment on request and performing necessary repairs to the facilities during the Guest's absence,
e. technically efficient service; in the event of defects that cannot be corrected, the Hotel will seek to replace the Apartment to the best of its ability or otherwise alleviate the inconvenience.
a) At the Guest's request, the Facility provides free of charge the services of providing information related to the stay and travel, and additional attractions of the stay,
b) storing luggage; (The Hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the dates of the Guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage),
c) ordering a taxi, booking transportation tickets, booking tickets for cultural events - we do not offer such services,
d) storage of valuables in the reception depository.
- The Hotel is liable for loss of or damage to items brought in by persons using its services to the extent specified in the provisions of Articles 546 - 852 of the Civil Code unless the parties have agreed otherwise (e.g., through the provisions of these terms and conditions or parking regulations),
- The Guest should notify the Reception of the occurrence of any damage immediately after its discovery.
- Valuables should be placed in the safe or placed for safekeeping in the reception depository. The Hotel is not responsible for valuables left in a place other than the safe or reception depository.
- The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car, or other vehicle owned by a guest if left in a place other than a guarded parking lot.
- The rules of operation for the guarded hotel parking lot have been specified in the Parking Regulations.
- In the Hotel, it is obligatory to remain quiet from 22:00 to 7:00 the following day.
- The behavior of Guests and persons using the Hotel's services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Hotel may not immediately refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule. A Guest who violates this rule must first be warned of the possible consequences of further behavior in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions.
- Each time leaving the Apartment, the Guest should check the front door is shut properly. To access the Apartments, use a magnetic card programmed and issued at the reception during the check-in procedure. In case a card is lost, the Guest is requested to immediately report this fact at the reception desk. The reception desk may issue a duplicate magnetic card and block the lost card.
- The Guest bears material responsibility for any damage or destruction of items including furnishings and technical equipment of the Hotel caused by the Guest or his/her visitors.
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons, and other similar devices in the Hotel Apartments that are not permanent equipment of the Apartment.
- Personal belongings left in the Apartment by the departing Guest will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest. In the absence of such instruction, the Hotel will store these items for 3 months.
- The Hotel allows pets to stay in the Guest's Hotel Apartment. It is forbidden to enter the restaurant or patio accompanied by a pet.
- The Guest is obliged to properly use the Apartment equipment according to its intended use. In case of damage caused by improper use, the Guest is liable financially for the damaged and destroyed items and is obliged to cover the cost of repairing or replacing the damaged/destroyed items in the Hotel Apartment.
- The cost of damage and destruction in the hotel room will be assessed individually through external companies specializing in the type of damaged or destroyed items.
Thank you sincerely for complying with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
For any questions or concerns, the Reception is here to help you 24 hours a day.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our facility!
The Management and Board of Bel Mare Apartments in Międzyzdroje and Bel Mare Resort