Following the reform of the system of personal data protection and the implementation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform you that we store your personal data, which will be processed for purposes related to our business activities and business cooperation, including marketing purposes and sending offers. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller.
Please be informed that we provide customer data protection at the highest level, incorporating newly introduced regulations.
- The controller of your data is Hotels Management Prestige PM Sp. z o.o. sp. k. ul. Pawia 7/96 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland
- For information on the storage and processing of your data, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data we store:
a. First and last name
b. Data from the identity card (series and number)
c. Telephone numbers
d. E-mail addresses provided
e. Bank account and payment card details for payment purposes
f. Address of residence/registration
- We store the above data to perform the contract under Article 6(1)(B) of the GDPR, as well as to customize our offer for you to provide you with our services. If required, we will transfer your personal data to perform our services. We will transfer data to two groups:
a. Our employees and associates who require access to the data to perform their duties,
b. Processors to whom we outsource this task, such as payment operators, entities providing legal services, accounting and bookkeeping services, catering services, travel services, IT services, including hosting, or shipping and courier companies providing us with transportation services.
- Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the contract, and the remaining period required by the Tax Office to archive sales records, and in the case of data provided optionally - until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than for the duration of the contract.
The period for processing personal data may be extended each time by the period of limitation of claims if the processing of personal data is necessary to pursue potential claims or defend against such claims. After this period, data will be processed only to the extent and for the time required by law, including balance sheet and tax regulations.
- You have the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, as well as the transfer of your personal data. And also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (as of May 25, 2018, the Polish Data Protection Commissioner) if you find that the processing of your personal data retained by us violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- Providing personal data is required to conclude a contract, except for personal data marked as optional, the provision of which is voluntary. As a consequence of not providing the personal data required by the Controller, you will not be able to conclude a contract.